Hardeman County Business Patterns
The County Information Program, Texas Association of Counties
The information contained in this report was obtained from The County Information Program's
on-line database. The data contained in the database are obtained from official sources and are
not the product of the CIP. The CIP, therefore, does not expressly or impliedly warrant the
accuracy of the data. Questions regarding the accuracy, methodology, etc. should be directed
to the original source of the information. The sources may be obtained from the CIP
by contacting the County Information Program, Texas Association of Counties at (512) 478-8753.
|Wholesale Trade|| ||J||29||3.91%||J||1,032||3.83%||5|
|Retail Trade|| ||H||137||18.49%||H||2,695||10.00%||15|
|Transportation and Warehousing|| ||J||18||2.43%||H||776||2.88%||4|
|Finance and Insurance|| ||J||37||4.99%||H||1,733||6.43%||6|
|Health Care and Social Assistance|| ||H||144||19.43%||H||5,561||20.64%||9|
|Accommodation and Food Services|| ||G||105||14.17%||G||1,146||4.25%||9|
|Other Services (except Public Administration)|| ||J||50||6.75%||G||1,103||4.09%||17|
For more information on business patterns, see the County Business Patterns page on the Census Bureau web site.
To compare this county's business patterns with the state, see our Texas County and State Business Patterns page.
- Employment Flag - This denotes employment size class for data withheld to avoid disclosure (confidentiality) or withheld because data do not meet publication standards.
- A : 0-19
- B : 20-99
- C : 100-249
- E : 250-499
- F : 500-999
- G : 1,000-2,499
- H : 2,500-4,999
- I : 5,000-9,999
- J : 10,000-24,999
- K : 25,000-49,999
- L : 50,000-99,999
- M : 100,000 or More
- Employees Noise Flag - See the Noise Flag definitions at the end of this record layout.
- Employees - Total number of emplolyees as of Mid-March with noise.
- Annual Payroll Noise Flag - See the Noise Flag definitions at the end of this record layout.
- Dollars - Total annual payroll ($1,000) with noise.
- Noise Flag definitions
- G : 0 to < 2% noise (low noise)
- H : 2 to < 5% noise (medium noise)
- D : Withheld to avoid disclosing data for individual companies; data are included in higher level totals. Employment or payroll field set to zero.
- S : Withheld because estimate did not meet publication standards. Employment or payroll field set to zero.
- County Business Patterns does not include data for self-employed persons, employees of private households, railroad employees, agricultural production workers, and for most government employees.
- Establishments without a fixed location or having an unknown county location within a state are included under a "statewide" geography classification. As a result, the amounts shown for the state of Texas are greater than the sum of the data presented for all 254 counties.
- Data obtained from the U. S. Census Bureau, County Business Patterns 2018. More detailed data is available from the source.
- Percentages calculated by the County Information Program.
- The industry with the greatest number of employees and the industry with the greatest payroll are each highlighted. For many counties, the industry with the greatest number of employees is the same as the one with the greatest payroll so only one row will be highlighted.