City Property Tax Rates in Jeff Davis County
The County Information Program, Texas Association of Counties
The information contained in this report was obtained from The County Information Program's
on-line database. The data contained in the database are obtained from official sources and are
not the product of the CIP. The CIP, therefore, does not expressly or impliedly warrant the
accuracy of the data. Questions regarding the accuracy, methodology, etc. should be directed
to the original source of the information. The sources may be obtained from the CIP
by contacting the County Information Program, Texas Association of Counties at (512) 478-8753.
- Tax rates are per $100.00 valuation. Please contact the Appraisal District for the most current information on city tax rates and levies.
- City boundaries are not maintained by the Texas Association of Counties.
- Cities and towns may extend into multiple counties.
- Cities and towns are included in this list if any part of them is within the county.
- Beginning with tax year 2018, the Texas Comptroller of Pulbic Accounts changed the format of local government ID numbers. Tax rates are reported based on the new District ID.